Sunday, July 1, 2007

God is so good.

i do not know how to start this entry about the greatness of God in my life. He has been so good. sabi nga nila, when it rains, it pours. and totoo nga. when God showered me with His ultimate blessings, it poured talaga. He believed in me. Though I'm far from being a perfect daughter to Him, He stayed with me.

i can't even imagine what life would be if kung hindi ko Siya nakilala. I'm already running the race He has given me for almost two years now and I can fully testify that when you give everything to Him, you don't have to worry. It's quite surprising that He called me out of nowhere. i was once a hard-headed child, a snob, isang taong malayong maging maka-Diyos, pero He called me. and gave me the love that I didn't even asked. and how cool was that?! :) God is so good. i can't imagine how i was able to live my life in the past knowing that I didn't know Him that much. All i know is that He is the one should be praised and nothing else follows. What I have now is more than just a religion, it's a Father-daughter relationship.

*and now, i start crying..hehe* i do not know, but whenever i think of how great our God is, i just start to cry. sobrang nakaka-amaze yung mga ginagawa niya sa ating lahat. everything falls in its place. perfect timing lagi. in short, perfect ang mga blessings Niya. there will always be a reason kung bakit ganyan ang binibigay Niya sayo.

Line, my CCC friend, once read a verse to me during one of our Bible study sessions in school. It says : (Jesus speaking) " if the world hates you now, remember that it hated me first." i'm sorry guys, i forgot the exact bible verse..hehe. anyway, the verse really strucked me. minsan kasi sinasabi natin sa Kanya na sobrang hirap ng dinaranas natin. or sobrang dami na nating burdens. or worse, sometimes we think that the whole world's mad at us. minsan dahil din dito, nawawalan tayo ng faith sa Kanya, which in return, nahuhurt natin si God. there were also the times na we think He do not understand how we feel. pero sa totoo lang, He listens. And He knows how you feel. kaya whenever we feel that the whole world hates us, remember that He was hated first and naovercome Niya iyon dahil naging faithful Siya.

so good that I couldn't even imagine.

stick to God guys, and everyone else will follow. :)


No comments: