Sunday, July 1, 2007

i was tagged by jOn plus my Visual DNA


i got this from marian's blog. :)

----

i was tagged by jOn.

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

a. I admit that i 'sleep-talk' whenever i'm so tired
b. I'm not fond of watching the latest movies. i prefer watching the old ones.
c. i prefer to watch movies at home (dibidi) rather than watching it in the cinema.
d. the regular number of hours of my siesta time is 2 hours. if you wake me up and wala pang 2 hours ang tulog ko, expect the unexpected.haha
e. (pareho tayo jOn.hehe) i don't like waiting. and i hate being late.
f. i can live in kfc forever.

No comments: