Friday, March 21, 2008

tag, you're it!


In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
Here are the rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts About Me.

1. I'm the only one in the whole clan (both mother side and father side) who has a pair of dimples. hahaha!! beat that!
2. I don't dance.
3. I have a phobia watching videoclips because of a very terrible experience. (my brother showed me a short video clip, telling me that it was just an interesting car commercial. he told me to look closer, then all of a sudden, a frightening and super scary face of a man appeared!!i got so scared that i ran away from the pc, started screaming and began shaking. what an experience!!)
4. I'm not a fan of having cat-fights with others. I guess I even don't know how to get REALLY mad at someone..maybe that's the reason why most people take advantage of me. aww.
5. I'm good in making desserts! (talaga?! haha)
6. I envy people with light brown eyes..and i love looking at people with chinky eyes..especially those na kapag tumawa di na makita mata! haha. ang cute! inggit ako.
7. I'm proud to say that I learned how to use the Internet and the cell phone all by myself. (my brother was so lazy to teach his little sister.cmon!)
8. i don't drink coffee. and i hate having fried chicken for breakfast (it gives me stomach ache).
IM TAGGING: everyone!

No comments: