Saturday, October 13, 2007

finding my nemo.

i'm currently finding myself. im lost. i maybe hidden under the thick sheets of papers full of formulas and other stuffs.i maybe stucked in between the pages of my engineering books. or probably, i am just inside myself, still waiting to get unleashed.

i wonder why i can't give my best shot?

i am finding me. could i be lost?

i just don't want to be somebody else. i want to be extraordinary.

---

Last monday was probably the worst MONDAY of my life as a student. ever. i left home at 8:30 in the morning so that by more or less 10:30 am, i'm already in the dorm. unfortunately, it was already 9:00 am and i haven't rode yet. the buses bound to Lawton were jam packed with lots of people. it was as if everyone who lives in Cavite wanted to go to Manila that time. i was about to get annoyed, only to remember that nothing will happen if i'll get upset. pano ba naman ako hindi maiinis, i was carrying a bag full of clothes, and a paper bag. it was so hassle. i rode a bus bound to Pasay MRT. the Lord was good, the last seat was for me. :) may dahilan pa ako para mag-smile. :) it was already 11:00 am, and i'm still stucked in Bacoor! malelate ako! my mom, who was riding in another bus texted me that she was also stucked in the traffic. hindi kami nagsabay pumunta ng manila because may pinuntahan pa siya. nagulat na lang ako at halos magkadikit na yung bus namin! eh umalis siya ng 10 am sa bahay. nag-abot pa kami. waah. i was super bored inside the bus. mabuti na lang my headset saved me from ultimate boredom at that time. :) i was stucked in a traffic jam for almost 2 hours. gosh. i arrived at the MRT station at 12:30 pm. good thing i still have one hour before my 1:30 pm class starts. to cut the story short, i was able to attend my physics lecture class (1:30). i was already planning no to attend that class. hehe. mabuti na lang umabot ako. yun nga lang, hindi ako nag-lunch.

i don't want to happen that again! swear. you won't like it.

by the way, i want to say thank you to my orgmates na nanlibre this week! Arvin, Happy Birthday! salamat sa pizza na kala namin hindi totoo ang panlilibre, hehe. and dun sa mga kasama kong nag-foodtrip sa HSM tambayan nung thursday (bobby, cesar, abie, claudie, arvin, jasper and ton (bagong introduce palang.)), kamusta naman ang foodtrip! sumakit yung tiyan ko sa dami ng kinain natin. haha! bobby, salamat sa pagshare mo sa akin ng isa mong takoyaki, alam kong labag sa loob mo ang mag-share, pero thanks. haha. dko naman naubos kasi hindi masarap!! Claudio, salamat sa pansit. haha. wahh. puro foods!

No comments: